The New 1500 Series product line of digital analyzers from Cemtrex is designed to meet the high performance requirements of compliance stack monitoring, combustion efficiency, heavy industrial process and ambient applications.
Based on proven gas specific detection principles and coupled with microprocessor technology, Cemtrex gas analyzers are stable, sensitive and easy to use. From the rough and rugged conditions in power plants, cement kilns and waste incinerators to the precise and flexible environment at R&D laboratories and pilot installations, the 1500 Series analyzers are proven performers for many satisfied customers.
Common features for the 1500 Series Digital Gas Analyzers:
- Compliance level accuracy and reliability
- High performance and durability in rugged applications
- Suitable for stack emissions testing (CEM) applications and process monitoring
- Full range of proven measuring principles (UV, NDIR, FTIR, CLD, FID, Paramagnetic)
- Reliable, dependable, accurate and cost effective
- State of the art microprocessor technology with digital & analog outputs & inputs
- Operated manually or remotely via TCP/IP, RS – 232C communications
- Analyzer screen display of all alarms and discrete alarm features
- Increased analyzer accuracy through calibration curve fit polynomials
- Automatic local or remote calibration and preset auto calibration
Coupled with Cemtrex Freedom Services Package, the Cemtrex 1500-Series is backed by exceptional customer service and business practices. Our Quality Management program is one of the best in the Industry and we always strive to give exceptional attention to detail, understand the specific conditions at your location and offer you the best solution and support. If you would like to discuss you current needs for air quality measurement equipment, our experienced engineers are always ready to listen. Call us and let us formulate a solution for you.
- Stack Gases (CEM/MACT/Process)
- Combustion Efficiency
- Power Plant De-nitrification, Desulphurization Efficiency
- Turbine/Generator Feedback Control
- APC Systems Efficiency Control
- Process Chemical Analysis
- EPA Method 25A Compliance monitoring
- Carbon Bed Breakthrough Detection,
- Scrubber Efficiency/VOC Abatement
- Personal Safety
- Vehicle Emissions/Fuel Cell Analysis
- Ammonia Slip
- Catalytic Regeneration
- Air Separation
- Product Purity
- Solvent Recovery
- APC Equipment Efficiency
- Process Heaters
- Thermal Oxidizers
- Waste Incinerators
- Steel plants
- Cement Kilns
- Biomass & Cogeneration Facilities
- Chemical Plants
- Plastics Plants
- Minerals and Metals
- Mining and Processing Operations
- Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Foundries
- FGD, ESP, SCR Equipment and Bag Houses
- Automotive Testing
- University Laboratories
- Pilot Installations
The Cemtrex IntelliCEMS Chemiluminescent NO/NOx Analyzer utilizes the principle of chemiluminescence for analyzing the NO or NOx concentration within a gaseous sample.
The Cemtrex IntelliCEMS Heated Chemiluminescent NO/NOx Analyzer utilizes the principle of chemiluminescence for analyzing the NO or NOx concentration within a gaseous sample.
The 1530 Series Cemtrex IntelliCEMS Infrared/O2 Multi-Component Analyzer is based on the infrared absorption characteristics of gases. Using a single infrared beam to measure gas concentrations, this analyzer produces highly stable and reliable results.
The 1500 Series Cemtrex IntelliCEMS Oxygen Analyzer utilizes either the paramagnetic or fuel cell method to determine the percent level of oxygen contained in the sample gas.
The 1570 Series Cemtrex IntelliCEMS Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer product line utilizes the principle of Flame Ionization Detection (FID) to determine the total hydrocarbons within a gaseous sample.
The 1570H Series Cemtrex IntelliCEMS Heated Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer product line utilizes the principle of Flame Ionization Detection (FID) to determine the total hydrocarbons within a gaseous sample.
Our state-of-the-art in-situ gas analyzer for process and pollution control is designed for analysis of up to 5 gas phase process components. It can utilize IR, NIR, UV and visible spectra depending ont the application.